We first inspected the cavity insulation using a borescope camera which identified voids in different locations across the properties elevations, so a further investigation was needed. We proceeded to remove bricks on the worst affected areas of the property, to check the moisture levels of the insulation, rubble and wet/damp Rockwool was found upon the inspection of the cavity. The cavity wall insulation was installed in the late 80’s with a big bore system with 3 inch core holes to pump the blown fibre into the cavity. Since it was installed the insulation has since settled and slumped causing small and large pockets of voids with the retro fitted energy saving measure.
Very courteous and well informed. Explained the whole process and what caused the problems. Hard worker, completed the job efficiently and as per quotation. Would definitely recommend this company.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Quay West Business Centre,
Quay Lane, Gosport,
Hampshire, PO12 4LJ
0800 368 8131
02393 880 032